Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21: 01.21.10 Bell's Hopslam

Bell's Brewing Inc.
Kalamazoo, Michigan


Hopslam


Style: American Double/Imperial India Pale Ale
Availability: Limited - January Release
Format: 12oz - 6pk
ABV: 10.0%


Bottle text & Info:
A biting, bitter, tongue bruiser of an ale. With a name like Hopslam, what did you expect.


Tasting Notes:
Only 150 cases currently in the state. 250 more to come. we sold all 12 cases allocated in a single day, so good luck trackin this down. If that's not a ringing endorsement i don't know what is. The holy grail of beer geeks and hop heads alike. Liquid gold. One of the best beers. ever.












3 comments:

  1. am I missing something? how am I going to know what I'm tasting if PB doesn't give up a review? what I'm supposed to taste it myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i can lend some advice, 6 in one day is too many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leammee......givvv..yooo sum vice.

    ReplyDelete